How to Become a Mentor
At Performance Mentors we may not be able to guarantee to make you a millionaire, but we can help to connect you to those who are looking to share your experience and to pay for your services.
Looking to become a mentor? We believe that the most important factors in mentoring are passion, experience, a willingness to share that experience with others and a desire to make a difference. We can provide the resources and support you may need to help you develop the skills and confidence to coach and mentor others.
Do You Have:
- At least 10 years managerial or entrepreneurial experience
- A desire to make a difference
- The desire to inspire
- The ability to challenge and support
- An approachable manner
- Good listening, questioning and feedback skills
What We Offer
By registering with Performance Mentors you will be contacted when mentoring and executive coaching opportunities arise that match your skills and experience.
The opportunities will fall into three categories:
Business Gurus – assignments for Business Gurus will involve mentoring small business owners to help them start or grow their business.
Executive Coaching – assignments from this category will involve working with HR and Talent Development Managers of medium sized organisations who are looking to deliver a better return on their talent development programmes.
Performance Mentors actively apply for and deliver coaching and mentoring contracts for a wide range of organisations and we are continually looking for new mentors and coaches to help us deliver these paid contracts.
Once you are registered and accepted by Performance Mentors we will contact you as opportunities arise that are relevant to your skills and experience. Full details of the assignment will be given, along with details of the rates you would receive for that particular assignment. You simply decide whether you wish to pursue the opportunity or not.
What we do
- 1 Talent Recruitment, Retention and Development
- As a Harrison Reseller we are able to offer a range of talent assessment tools to attract and identify talent that is 3 times more likely to succeed. These tools help us identify behavioural factors that drive employee engagement and identify areas of strength and where development is required.
- 2 Executive Coaching
- We achieve uncommon success in improving an organisation’s performance by following simple yet demanding principles.
- 3 Business Start Up and Growth
- All of our business gurus have at least 10 years management experience, with the vast majority having experience of starting and growing their own business.