Business Gurus Business Consulting
If you are a business owner looking to take your business to the next level, you have come to the right place. Business Gurus business consulting is all about matching you with a highly experienced coach or mentor who will share their knowledge and support you in overcoming your business challenges and maximising your opportunities.
All Business Guru mentors and coaches have a proven track record in successfully running businesses and in mentoring or coaching. They are ready to share their wisdom and experience with you.
Priceless Advice At Prices To Suit All Budgets
We offer a range of business consulting, mentoring and coaching options to suit all budgets.
Free Business Audit
When did you last step back and take an impartial overview of your business? We offer a free, no obligation business consultation to help identify the key challenges within your business. This in-depth analysis will provide you with valuable insights and some recommendations of actions you can immediately take to improve your business.
Click here to request your free business audit
We also offer a free, talent assessment report that will highlight how you can ensure that you are recruiting the right people into key roles, developing their talent and measuring their success. This in-depth analysis will provide you with some amazing insights to help you to improve your business.
Click here to request your free talent audit
Five Reasons To Use Business Consulting and Mentoring
- Research has shown that 70% of mentored small businesses survive for 5 years or more. That’s double the number of non-mentored enterprises able to stand the test of time.
- A Harvard Business Review article reported that mentored executives earned more money at a younger age, were better educated, were more likely to follow initial career goals, and had higher career satisfaction.
- The Small Business Survey 2013 revealed that those SME’s that had used a business mentor reported an increase in turnover of 44% and predicted this would increase by 54% over the next 12 months. By contrast those SME’s that hadn’t used a business mentor reported an increase in turnover of only 23%.
- The Small Business Survey 2013 revealed those SME’s that had used a business mentor reported an increase in employment levels of 10% over the last 12 months and forecast an increase of 30% in the next 12 months. In contrast those SME’s that hadn’t used a business mentor reported an increase in employment levels of only 4% over the last 12 months and forecast an increase of only 11% in the next 12 months.
- Mentoring helps to improve business confidence, leadership and management skills, resulting in improved business performance . . . for both mentor and mentee.
- Our Talent Selection solutions enable you to attract and identify talent that is 3 times more likely to succeed. Click here...
- Our Talent Engagement solutions enable you to measure intrinsic behavioural factors that drive engagement. ...
- Our Talent Development solutions result in managers who build employee engagement and can coach performance. ...
- In today’s complex work environment, individual talent is not enough to succeed. Team performance is equally critical. We can provide the insights to maximise team strengths and develop areas of deficiency....
- We achieve uncommon success in improving an organisation’s performance by following simple, yet demanding principles....
- Suitable for students from year 10 right through to graduate level and beyond the Harrison Career Suitability Assessment is the most in-depth assessment available, enabling students to identify careers that will best fit with their behaviour competencies and job suitability factors. SME’s that have used a business mentor have...