Performance Benchmarking provides a quantitative evaluation of the factors that explain job success and high performance. The Harrison Performance Research Methodology benchmarks key critical job success factors with actual job performance, resulting in a highly scientific, objective and measurable outcome for companies.
Performance Benchmarking helps provide information to improve job performance and determine what and where improvements are necessary. Using highly sophisticated technology, it identifies traits that differentiate high performers from average and low performers for a specific job.
The result… better selection and targeted development that leads to higher performance!
Performance Benchmarking Research
- Based on more than 30 years of research in assessments
- Draws upon a full range of 175 suitability factors related to personality, attitudes, motivation, interpersonal skills, work preferences, task preferences, work environment preferences and interests to identify traits that relate to performance for a specific job
- Uses highly sophisticated artificial intelligence technology to determine and formulate the related traits according to their relative importance and type of impact each trait has on performance which is not possible if done manually
- Identifies traits that differentiate high performers from average and low performers in a specific job
- Fast turnaround time using highly sophisticated technology
- Minimal cost
Determine the key success factors for the specific job:
- How important each of these factors are in relation to each other
- What level of impact does each traits’ intensity have on overall performance
Performance Benchmarking Project Process
- Required for performance research:
- Sample size of at least 30, with a fairly equal number of good performers, average performers and low performers
- Performance score for each person
- Tenure in the job position
- Sample group should include only those who are in the exact same job with the exact same responsibilities
- Job description