At Performance Mentors our performance improvement focuses on 5 key principles:
We Link Development Activities Directly to Expected Results and Actions.
- Demonstrate the connection between capability and results
- Build stakeholder commitment around a few critical actions
- Use ‘action-learning’ methods wherever possible
We Focus On High-leverage Skills That Are Essential For Success in Most Roles.
- Influence, conflict resolution, performance management, coaching
We Remove Common Roadblocks That Prevent People From Using These Skills.
- Address issues of both motivation and support for skill application.
We Minimise Time Away From Work; Maximise On-the job Development.
- Set expectations, build skills, provide tools and reward effective managerial coaching
WE Link Development Activities Directly to Expected Results and Actions.
- Build internal capability to deliver and sustain programs
- Align performance and talent systems to reinforce needed actions and results