“In 2014, as the workforce becomes more mobile, organisations must invest in programs that facilitate frequent talent mobility, rotational assignments, lateral job changes, and open career opportunities throughout the company.”
~ Bersin and Associates Research Report
The Harrison Talent Readiness System is an important talent development tool as it enables you to fully engage your employees with internal career planning and succession planning while having qualified talent pools at your fingertips.
Key Talent Development Benefits
- Employees are engaged and retained because they are offered an easy way to pursue a career within your company based on their specific employment preferences.
- Succession planning is fully automated, enabling HR to focus on key decisions rather than manual tracking.
- Excellent decisions are made due to having a complete view of current performance, education, skills and behavioural competencies as they relate to specific jobs.
- Areas for development related education, skills and behavioural competencies are clearly identifies via the Job Success Analysis reports and Paradox reports.
- The same quality solution is provided for any level of the organisation, not just a few levels at the top.
Key Talent Development Features Include:
Each employee has a personal career planning system that ranks each internal job according to his/her likely enjoyment and engagement. The introductory text is fully customizable on all screens.
The employee can view the job description and requirements and click to express interest.
After selecting the job they are given a 3-5 minute questionnaire regarding their qualifications related to that job. (see example question below). These questions are customizable.
In addition, the employee can view reports related to their greatest strengths or how to develop their career.
HR can access up-to-date talent pipelines that rank high potentials according to their qualifications and behavioural competencies (suitability) by selecting the specific job in the upper left. They can run talent analytic reports comparing individuals to the requirements. Current job performance can optionally be included in the evaluation.