Harrison Assessments’ provides a job analysis toolkit that enables you to create a Job Success Formula. The Job Success Formula automatically generates an online assessment, which measures all your job qualifications including eligibility requirements and behavioural requirements for specific jobs.
By measuring these requirements, you can determine how well each candidate meets the ideal job requirements before you even look at resumes or start to interview.
The Job Success Formula Job Analysis has the following benefits:
- Ensures that eligibility requirements are defined and measured for a specific job.
- It is easily customised for your specific job and includes more than 6500 researched Job Success Formulas. This results in an accurate prediction of job performance, retention, and fit with your company.
- Greatly increases the accuracy of hiring through a highly structured approach to defining and measuring potential job success.
- Greatly increases the chances of hiring the best candidate and greatly decreases the chances of hiring people who do not perform.
- Greatly enhances talent development by focusing development efforts on the areas that will make the greatest difference for performance for each individual employee.
- Dramatically improves your company’s legal defensibility and meets all the legal requirements of the US Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC).
- Facilitates consensus among decision makers by clarifying job requirements.
- Can automatically generate highly effective online pre-screening.
- Enables the formulation of comprehensive and highly effective job interview questions.
- Saves up to 80% of the administrative time related to recruitment when used as a basis for online pre-screening.